Monday, 3 February 2014

WELCOME to the following new DS4J Design Team members

Over the last year the Design Team shrank a little and because life was just so busy, I never found time to put out a call and appoint new members. Well, today is the day I would like to introduce you to 7 new members! I now have a full team compliment again. I am absolutely delighted to welcome these new members to the team, and I wish you a happy stay with us.

There was an amazing number of applicants for this Call and all the entries were fabulous, which of course made it extremely difficult for me to choose!!! So I reverted to a 10-question scoring system for myself, and to make it fair for everyone who entered. I asked myself questions like - do they post regularly, do they serve on other DTs etc but it was STILL difficult to choose because most of the entrants scored high points! I would like to thank all of you for wanting to join Digistamps4Joy, but unfortunately I could only choose 7 names. If you entered and were unsuccessful, please email me at info[at]digistamps4joy[dot]co[dot]za as I have a little pressie for you!

Therefore in alphabetical order on the first names, here are my fabulous new team members.

Annie Sharland
 
I live in Australia, am a nurse, married, have 3 children and grandchildren. I am an avid crafter, interior designer, and landscaper, and I still care for my 101 year old dad. My blog is "Memories to keep" and I'd love for you to follow me.

Audrey Ernst
I am Audrey E. aka Hippieaud and I live in the USA.  I have been crafting in 1 form or another for a very long time.  I am a SAHM of 4 children, ages 9-14 and crafting over the past 8 years has been my escape from all the craziness that everyday life can throw at you:)  I have been making cards during the past 8 years, almost exclusively, although I do like to make the occasional scrapbook page, 3D or altered item.  I love to work with digi stamps because of the freedom they provide to resize, rotate, etc. and I also love that they provide a clean, perfect line every time as I have always had an issue getting perfectly stamped images each time when using rubber stamps (although I do still use them:)).  I am super excited to be back at DigiStamps4Joy and hope to stay on for a long time!! My blog is http://hippieaud.blogspot.com

 Emily Thubbron
I am a married, homeschool mom with one daughter and two fur babies.  We live in North East PA in the USA.  I am very active in my church and oddly enough, I hate the winter. I am a Diet Dr. Pepper-aholic and my favorite snack is Cheetos.  I am also one of those weird women who aren't crazy about chocolate. I have been crafting since I was a child, learning everything from sewing Barbie clothes, crocheting, knitting, painting ceramics, latch hooks to paper crafting.  When I found card making in 2010, I was hooked.  I love being crafty and creative and using my talent to bless others.

Gloria Shirr

I live in California, USA and am a wife to a wonderful man.  He has one son and I have two sons and a daughter.  My three children have blessed me with eight grandchildren; and one great grandson (Jan 2014); whom I adore. I have an RN degree with a Bachelor in Science in Nursing and a Masters in Spiritual Psychology from "University of Santa Monica".  I started scrapbooking in July 2011 and cardmaking Oct 2011.  I joined Close To My Heart as a consultant in March 2012.   I have been on 4 Design teams so far; and love being part of a group.  It is very motivating and you learn so much.  I feel very blessed to be chosen for DigiStamps4Joy and look forward to this new adventure in Blogland, and feel free to visit me at PurpleGloCreations.

Julie Odil

Hello everyone, my name is Julie, and I’m so excited to be here!  I live in NW Wisconsin, USA. I absolutely love to stamp, and this fits my creative niche perfectly!  And, it’s the perfect reason to practice coloring.  I’ve always been creative – I play many instruments, like to write, and have been crafty my whole life.  I began scrapbooking about 8 years ago and cardmaking about 4 years ago, but things really took off when I began my blog almost 2 years ago.  It was a life changing experience.  I can’t believe how much fun I’ve had and how many friends I’ve made through my blog.  I hope the friendships continue right here with DS4J.  I’m so happy to be here and I'd love it if you visited by blog Muddy Paws ' Inky Fingers.

Tonnie Deijkers
Hello my name is Tonnie and I'm so glad to be with this team, I live in the Netherlands in a place called Roosendaal, and my greatest hobby is crafting. I'm a married woman and we have 6 kids and 2 grandchildren. My blog is Tonnies Kaarten

Zella Turley
 I'm so excited to be part of the DT at DigiStamps4Joy!  I've done all sorts of crafts over the years....everything from making candles to cross stitch.  I even tried sewing (but when I made a teddy bear it looked like a giant mouse).  About 10 years ago or so my Aunt turned me onto making cards and there's been no looking back.  While I just adore all the cards that are made with so much on them, mine usually are a more simple design.  In the past year I've acquired a set of alcohol markers and I'm still learning to use them but having fun in the process.  I live in Barberton, USA, am married and have 2 sons, 1 daughter, 2 daughter-in-laws, and 4 granddaughters who all live about 4 hours from us.  At home we have 2 cats who believe we were put on this earth to serve them!  But we love them dearly.  So of course that means that every card I make has at least 1 cat hair on it somewhere (usually in the adhesive but they have been known to be seen on the fronts).  I look forward to my time at DigiStamps4Joy and hope that we can be inspired together.  My blog is Joyful Expressions

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to being on a great DT girls, been one and had a blast during my time! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee, an offical hello to my new team mates...we are having a ball aren't we...thanks Margy for choosing a wonderful bunch. A big thank you to those older DT members who have helped us settle in and get to know the roaps.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the family ladies, looking forward to a great time with everyone. hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  4. A huge welcome to all my fabulours new teamies. Its so wonderful to have you joining our little DS4J family.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. A huge welcome to all my fabulours new teamies. Its so wonderful to have you joining our little DS4J family.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the family ladies!! I am so happy to have you all with us and look forward to getting to know you and your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A big welcome to all of you :) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete